In recent years, the number of people who has suffered this type of tumor has tripled in Spain.
It is important to perform a periodic checking of nevus and skin spots, especially if you have:
- Family members who have suffered from cancer, especially skin cancer.
- Uneven nevus larger than 1 cm.
- Very white skin and / or reddish hair.
- More than 100 nevus throughout your body.
- Large congenital (birth) nevus.
- Appearance of new spots or nevi being an adult person.
- Color changes, itching, reddened areas, etc.
Early detection is essential to help prevent and treat unsolvable lesions that in the worst cases can cause early death.
We want to invite you to come to iHumanity Clinics in a special open day dedicated to perform free private consultations by our expert doctor and surgeon Dr. Jorge Esbry, specialist in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. He will answer all questions you have after checking any anomalous sign you find on your skin.
You can also share this event from Facebook here.
- Date: May 30, 2018
- From 10.00h to 14.00h.
- Location: iHumanity Pilar de la Horadada. Calle Mayor, 118 – 03190 Pilar de la Horadada (Alicante). Map.
- Attendance is free, but it is ESSENTIAL to REQUEST A PRIOR APPOINTMENT by calling +34 968 334 338 or by filling out the following form and we will contact you to arrange an appointment with Dr. Esbry: